DOHA CABLES is proud to be the first Qatari cable manufacturer producing national product and contributing to the sustainable development of the State of Qatar. DOHA CABLES was officially inaugurated in the presence of H.E Former Deputy Prime Minister of Qatar – Mr. Abdullah Bin Hamad Al-Attiyah on 25th May 2010.
DOHA CABLES is a result of the successful partnership between ELSEWEDY CABLES and AAMAL, established to achieve objectives of QATAR NATIONAL VISION 2030.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY
- COMPETITIVE PRICES
- SHORT DELIVERY PERIOD
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
- LARGE CAPACITY & WIDE PRODUCT RANGE
- DEDICATED CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM
- ADVANCED TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- INNOVATION AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
ELSEWEDY CABLES established its regional office in Qatar in 2004. Since 2004, ELSEWEDY CABLES Qatar has become a market leader, supplying major landmark projects in Qatar with the top quality products from our manufacturing facility in Egypt. With the success of ELSEWEDY CABLES Qatar an alliance was created with AAMAL Company Q.S.C – one of the successful Qatari conglomerates, spearheaded by the president of Qatari Businessmen Association, distinguished business leader and very talented entrepreneur, Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani. With this alliance a new vision was born: to build a solid private industrial sector in Qatar. With over 25 years of manufacturing expertise, ELSEWEDY CABLES established its latest manufacturing facility in Qatar. DOHA CABLES proudly reflects the national identity of Qatar not only through its name but through its local product
Wholly managed by ELSEWEDY CABLES, DOHA CABLES benefits from its vast experience in cable manufacturing established in 1984, ELSEWEDY CABLES has 30 production facilities in 14 countries in Africa, Middle East, Asia and Europe allowing it to export top quality products to 110 countries worldwide. DOHA CABLES is well-equipped and is poised to grow into the most advanced cable manufacturer and market leader in Qatar and throughout the GCC.
Being a part of ELSEWEDY ELECTRIC, DOHA CABLES contributes to ELSEWEDY ELECTRIC’s rank of being the world’s 11th largest cable producer* (the only manufacturer from the MENA region to be among the top 30) .* According to report, published in 2011 by Integer Research Ltd.
DOHA CABLES operates state-of-the-art manufacturing facility with production capacity of 50,000 tons of copper per annum, with total premises area of 70,200 m², located in the heart of Mesaieed Industrial City.
DOHA CABLES utilizes cutting-edge manufacturing and testing technologies and techniques to produce top quality cables. Its premises are equipped with the state-of-the-art facilities from the world’s most reputable manufacturers.
DOHA CABLES has been awarded two call off contracts by Qatar General Electricity & Water Corporation (KAHRAMAA) in 2011 and 2014 supplying KAHRAMAA’s requirement of 11kV and Low Voltage Cables. These contracts have allowed DOHA CABLES to play a large role in infrastructure projects across the country DOHA CABLES has supplied a range of public sector projects including ASHGHAL projects (Hamad Medical City, Dukhan Highway, Doha Express Way and various school and mosque projects) and QATAR RAIL (Gold Line and Red Line) . As for the private sector, DOHA CABLES is the first choice of many contractors and real estate developers. We have supplied a number of projects which include Lusail Real Estate Development project, the Pearl Qatar, Barwa City, Ras Laffan Global City and Mall of Qatar.
- MV Power Cables (6.35/11 kV CU/XLPE/SWA/PVC 3 cores up to 300 mm²)
- Control Cables
- Flexible Cables
- Building Wires
- MV Power Cables (3.6/6 kV up to 19/33 kV 3 cores up to 400 mm²)
- MV Power Cables (6.35/11 kV up to 18/30 kV CU/XLPE/CWA/LEAD/HDPE single core up to 1000 mm²)
- MV Power Cables (3.6/6 kV up to 19/33 kV CU/XLPE/SWA/PVC single core up to 1000 mm²)
- Earthing Cables
- LV Power Cables (0.6/1 kV CU/XLPE/CWA/PVC or CU/XLPE/AWA/PVC single core up to 1000 mm²)
- LV Power Cables (0.6/1 kV CU/XLPE/SWA/PVC or CU/XLPE/TCW+SWA/PVC 2, 3, 4, 5 cores up to 500 mm²)
- HV & EHV Power Cables
- Fire Resistant Wires & Earthing Cables
- Fire Resistant LV Power Cables
- LSHF Control Cables
- LSHF Building Wires
- LSHF LV Power Cables (0.6/1 kV CU/XLPE/SWA/LSHF or CU/XLPE/TCW+SWA/LSHF 2, 3, 4, 5 cores up to 500 mm2)
- LSHF Earthing Cables
- LSHF LV Power Cables (0.6/1 kV CU/XLPE/CWA/LSHF or CU/XLPE/AWA/LSHF single core up to 1000 mm2)
- LSHF MV Power Cables